Front Desk Agent
Company: Westmont Hospitality Group
Posted on: January 11, 2022
JOB SUMMARYWe are looking for friendly, outgoing and customer
service driven part - time Front Desk Agents. Our Front Desk Agents
are the first point of contact for our guest and thereby set the
tone for a great guest experience. Ideal candidates are able to
multi-task and maintain a professional demeanor when under
- Greet guests and efficiently process registration and
assignment of rooms.
- Complete daily bucket checks of in-house guest to ensure
information and rates are correct.
- Assist guests with request and/or complaints and monitor issues
through to resolution.
- Sort and rack incoming mail and messages.
- Answer inquiries via phone and person to person pertaining to
hotel services; guest registration, area resources and
entertainment venues etc.
- Protect guest privacy and safety when within reasonable control
of the position to do so.
- Maintain records of room availability and guests'
- Compute bill, collect payments and post charges to Property
- Handle lost and found items in accordance with established
guidelines and procedures.
- Complete department/shift checklists and/or reports for
- Maintain visibility and availability to guests.
- All Associates must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed
- Report all accidents, injuries, property damage and genuinely
unsafe conditions to the appropriate contact immediately.
- Regular work attendance which includes flexibility in work
schedule that may include afternoons, nights, weekends, and
- Perform other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION and
- High school diploma and or any equivalent combination of
education, training and experience is required.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Experience executing moderately complex math calculations such
as discount rates, interest, commissions, proportions, and
- Exposure to Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.SKILLS
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to independently evaluate problems, issues, or
challenges and develop, investigate, and implement solutions to
resolve these challenges.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external
customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact
and diplomacy to defuse intense situations.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English,
both verbally and in writing. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds maximum.
- Occasional twisting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
crawling, reaching, sitting, climbing stairs
- Frequent to constant standing, walking, sitting and using hands
to fingers to feel/touch.
- Frequent smiling. ** Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Westmont Hospitality Group, Lake Charles , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Sulphur, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!