Class B Roll-Off Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Clean Harbors is currently looking for a Class B Roll-Off Driver to
join their safety conscious team! This position will collect
hazardous and non-hazardous waste from our customer sites and
transport that waste to a Clean Harbors location or other
designated disposal site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your careerKey Responsibilities:
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities and/or customer
locations utilizing roll-off units, dry van, end-dump, flatbed
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the
- Secures loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of
Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch
and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.What does it
take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel overnight up to 3 weeks away from home at a
- Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsement required;
- Tanker endorsement, or willingness to obtain upon hire;
- 2-years of commercial driving experience;
- Previous roll-off driving experience;
- Ability to use a hand-held device.Wondering what to expect in
starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day
in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Lake Charles , Class B Roll-Off Driver, Professions , Sulphur, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!