Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: November 15, 2019
OverviewThe Accounts Payable Specialist main objective is to
process vendor invoices and payments for the LHC Group Home Office
as well as all LHC Group facilities. This position works informally
with other individuals as part of departmental team. Specific
projects and goals are assigned with some latitude for decision
making and setting of priorities. Supervision is readily available
and work may be checked for accuracy and completeness. The AP
Specialist reports directly to the Accounts Payable Manager.LHC
Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.Additional Details
- Receive, code, scan, index and process vendor invoices and
employee expense reports with accuracy in a timely manner.
- Confirm appropriate approvals and backup for invoices prior to
- Research and resolve all invoices unapproved or rejected.
- Research and resolve agency, vendor and payment issues.
- Research and resolve all discrepancies on invoices.
- Reconcile past due amounts and statements.
- Research and resolve open Purchase Orders.
- Assist agencies and vendors with information as needed.
- Assist other team members with overflow as needed.
- Maintain organization of daily distribution and invoices.
- Prioritize, expedite, and meet accounting closure
- Comply with and enforce departmental policies and
- Follow up on emails and telephone calls within one business
- Responsible for system administration, testing, and
- Other duties assigned by Accounts Payable
- High School Diploma or equivalentExperience Requirements
- 3+ Years experienceSkill Requirements
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles
knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills,
data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a
fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a
- Computer knowledge including Word and ExcelNeed help finding
the right job?We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Location :
Facility Name LHC Group Inc Home OfficeRequisition ID
2019-68576Location : Postal Code 70508Position Type Full-TimeWork
Schedule Normal (Based on FT, PT, PRN)CATEGORY
ADMINISTRATIVELocation : City LafayetteLocation : State/Province
LAAn equal opportunity employerLHC Group is an equal opportunity
employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally
protected status. To learn more about the opportunities for you
with LHC Group and our affiliates, contact one of our Human
Resources team members at 1.866.LHC.Group.Found here:
Keywords: LHC Group, Lake Charles , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!