FT Universal Banker/Floater Lake Charles
Company: JD Bank
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Summary:A Universal Banker performs a variety of duties to
provide existing and potential customers with efficient
and accurate services. An employee in this position may be required
to perform Customer Service
Representative, Teller, and Loan Associate duties. More than one
duty is required to be classified as a
- Must have and retain extensive knowledge of bank products and
services in order to serve the customer effectively.
- Perform basic teller, vault, collection, new accounts, and back
up loan related duties.
- Maintain a high level of company and customer
- Adherence to and support of all compliance and BSA/AML rules
and regulations related to
this job function.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by Management.
- The Universal Banker is to rotate various job duties at least
bi-monthly for a week.
- Pays and receives and maintains a teller drawer.
- Maintains records for vault.
- Inputs currency orders and shipments.
- Completes laser pro worksheets as requested by loan
- Assists in safe deposit box customer entry. - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - Note: - - - - - - - - Universal Banker I spends less
than 50% of time working the teller line.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - Universal Banker II spends greater than 50% of the time working
the platform.Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year of teller experience in a financial institution with
additional training in a business-related area. -Preferred
- Business degree from a technical school and/or college
- General knowledge in Microsoft programs Excel, Word and
- Proficient at operating a computer, typing/word processing, ten
key number pad, printer, fax
machine, and copier.
- May require successful registration with, and issuance of a
unique identification number from, the
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the
Secure and Fair
Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
- The interpersonal skills necessary to relate to and empathize
with other people and to maintain -a friendly, cheerful, and
courteous demeanor through the day.
- Must possess superior organizational skills, communication
skills and capable of making good
- Must have a professional appearance and manner at all
times.Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. -
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. -While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
stand; walk; sit; - use of hands and fingers to feel or handle
equipment and files; - reach with hands and arms; - and talk and
hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. - Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus. - - - - -Powered by
Keywords: JD Bank, Lake Charles , FT Universal Banker/Floater Lake Charles, Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...