Company: Fastwyre Broadband
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position Purpose/Summary The Project Coordinator is committed to
providing the highest quality of service to the communities,
customers, and employees we serve by organizing, tracking, and
managing all types of telecommunications projects. High level
duties involve allocating task, setting goals and deadlines,
handling documentation and consulting with customers. This position
is responsible for managing multiple major projects potentially
involving all operational groups within the company. Primary Duties
- Responsible for coordinating internal resources and third
parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Apply project management and conflict resolution processes to
handle assigned projects.
- Manage projects through to successful completion.
- Prepare reports for a timely briefing on status of all projects
for the Project Manager.
- Identify and propose projects that will assist the business
units in achieving their objectives.
- Effectively utilize project management tools to track and
report project status to management on a regular basis.
- Produce reports; progress, scheduling, cost, scope, earned
value, and other areas of the projects.
- Assist in the documentation process of procedures utilized
throughout the company.
- Must be able and willing to travel, as required, to job
- Performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills for Success
- Effectively communicate in a positive and professional manner
through written and verbal communications in all interfaces with
customers/public, fellow employees, and vendors.
- Ability to use appropriate computer programs (including, but
not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite) which includes having
proficient computer skills and the ability to adapt and learn as
programs and processes change.
- Ability to work as a team member and exert initiative to work
independently to reach a goal.
- Ability to embrace change in the workplace while encouraging
others to seek innovative approaches.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player.
- Knowledge of and the ability to comply with Company's Customer
Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) regulations and
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, as needed, to best
serve our customers. Qualifications At a minimum, the Project
Coordinator must have a bachelor's degree in a related field along
with 3+ years of project coordination experience or 5+ years of
related experience and a valid driver's license. Project Management
Certifications are preferred but not required. Physical Demands
Select one the following for the each of the items listed
- N (Not Applicable) - Activity is not applicable to this
- O (Occasionally) - Occupation requires this activity up to 33%
of the time or 0 - 2.5+ hours/day.
- F (Frequently) - Occupation requires this activity from 33%-66%
of the time or 2.5-5.5+ hours/day.
- C (Constantly) - Occupation requires this activity more than
66% of the time or 5.5+ hours/day. Standing N ? O ? F ? C ? Walking
N ? O ? F ? C ? Sitting N ? O ? F ? C ? Reach Outward N ? O ? F ? C
? Reach Above Shoulder N ? O ? F ? C ? Climbing N ? O ? F ? C ?
Crawling N ? O ? F ? C ? Squatting/Kneeling N ? O ? F ? C ? Bending
N ? O ? F ? C ? Keyboarding N ? O ? F ? C ? Driving N ? O ? F ? C ?
Hearing N ? O ? F ? C ? Communicating N ? O ? F ? C ? Perceiving N
? O ? F ? C ? Outdoor Climate N ? O ? F ? C ? Various Terrain N ? O
? F ? C ? Cramped Workspace N ? O ? F ? C ? Lift/Carry: Up to 10
lbs N ? O ? F ? C ? Up to 20 lbs N ? O ? F ? C ? Up to 50 lbs N ? O
? F ? C ? Up to 75 lbs N ? O ? F ? C ? Up to 100 lbs N ? O ? F ? C
? 100+ lbs N ? O ? F ? C ? Push/Pull: Up to 10 lbs N ? O ? F ? C ?
Up to 20 lbs N ? O ? F ? C ? Up to 50 lbs N ? O ? F ? C ? Up to 75
lbs N ? O ? F ? C ? Up to 100 lbs N ? O ? F ? C ? 100+ lbs N ? O ?
F ? C ? Disclosure The Company has reviewed this job description to
ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been
included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations
and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is
not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional
functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of
employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job
description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the
Company may deem appropriate. American Broadband Holding Company,
dba Fastwyre Broadband, is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Fastwyre Broadband, Lake Charles , Project Coordinator, Other , Sulphur, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!