Company: Greenberry Industrial
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Greenberry Industrial is currently hiring experienced
fabrication fitter-welder for our fabrication shop in Jennings
LA.Qualified candidates must have previous fabrication welding
experience, FCAW welding required, and will be required to pass a
weld test.Responsibilities include:
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications to
determine layout requirements and follow process procedures
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse
metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding,
gas metal arc welding, flux-cored arc welding, plasma arc welding,
shielded metal arc welding, oxy-acetylene welding, resistance
welding and submerged arc welding.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other
metal straightening or bending machines.
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra
- Regularly report to work, on time and prepared to perform all
tasks as outlined in job description and / or assigned.
- Perform duties in a safe, ethical and legal manner following
the policies and procedures as established by Greenberry unless
otherwise prohibited by law.
- Other duties as assigned.Must have a strong work ethic,
positive attitude, be safety conscientious, and able to read, write
and speak English.Greenberry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a
Drug Free Workplace.Equal Employment Opportunity- M/F/ Disability/
Protected Veteran StatusPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Greenberry Industrial, Lake Charles , Fabrication Welder, Other , Jennings, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!