Independent Claims Adjusters Needed NOW for the Storm Season
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Independent Adjusters Needed
Are you Interested in becoming an Independent Claims Adjuster?
The 2021 storm season was an all-time HIGH! It is predicted that
the next 5 years will be just as Active as 2021. Because of this,
Independent Claims Adjusters are in high demand.
Independent Claims Adjusters make $300+ per claim (Average). The
average adjuster can process 3-6 claims per day during storm
season. According to Zip Recruiter, the national average income for
an Independent Claims Adjuster is $102,978. That is just the
average, many far exceed that amount! Make what you are worth this
year while helping others put their lives back together!
If you are interested in the exciting, high paying and rewarding
career of an Independent Claims Adjuster, apply now; and we will
send you an immediate email with more details.
Here are some questions to ask:
- Are you actively working as a Licensed Independent Claims
- Do you have 100 claims or more under your Belt?
If you do, Great! Join our active Independent Claims Adjuster
If not, no Problem:
- Let us help you get started on your career path!
- Our focus is to assist you by training you for Success as a
Licensed Independent Claims Adjuster!
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Have a valid Driver's License.
- Have good functioning transportation.
- No Felonies.
- Basic computer skills and good customer service skills is a
For More Information, Visit:
- www.mocatadjusters.com/webinar or
- Call for details: 417-988-4199
Keywords: Mocat, Lake Charles , Independent Claims Adjusters Needed NOW for the Storm Season, Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!