Ironworker - $20-$27/Hour
Company: Structural Preservation Systems, Inc.
Posted on: July 31, 2022
STRUCTURAL is looking for Ironworkers or Welders to join our
office in the greater Lake Charles, LA area.
The ideal Ironworker candidate will be / have:
* Willing to work on other tasks including concrete labor,
demolition, carpentry, formwork, rebar replacement
* Previous experience structural steel demolition and erection
* Team oriented and solution oriented, with a proactive,
professional, positive attitude.
* Safety-oriented in all situations and environments.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be
considered for this position:
* Possess a TWIC card
* Previous Industrial Plant experience
* Current Basic and Basic Plus Safety Council Training
* Turnaround/Shutdown Experience preferred
* Must being willing to wear a respirator
* Ability to read and write in English
* Able to pass written or computerized industrial plant entrance
* Must be willing to travel to jobs outside of the Lake Charles
Earn $20 to $27 per hour
* STRUCTURAL offers a wide range of specialty repair and
maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor
in the United States, with over 1,000 employees working from
locations nationwide and in select international markets.
* STRUCTURAL is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7
safety and quality.
* STRUCTURAL offer competitive compensation and benefits including
medical and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation, career development
and growth opportunities, and a caring work environment.
* STRUCTURAL is a drug-free workplace. We will conduct
pre-employment drug testing on all employees.
Keywords: Structural Preservation Systems, Inc., Lake Charles , Ironworker - $20-$27/Hour, Other , Sulphur, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!