Company: Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: June 23, 2022
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
* The Unit Tech/Monitor Tech assumes responsibility for the
organization and clerical activities for the nursing unit.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Communicate appropriately with staff regarding patients on
* Gathers and distributes clinical data (EKG strips) to the
appropriate patient care giver.
* Documents legibly.
* Maintains monitor room cleanliness.
* Has knowledge of and utilizes equipment (monitors, telephone,
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma/GED
* Ability to complete EKG course
* Current CPR requirement for BLS.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
* Work requires a variety of physical activities including sitting,
standing and walking. Bending, stooping, and lifting is
* The work environment may be physically confining.
* Normal hearing or the use of adaptive hearing devices to enhance
* Visual acuity required for a variety of activities.
* Must be able to sit and utilize PC for long periods of time.
* Good manual dexterity required for keyboard activities.
* Ability to do shift work as required.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Lake Charles Memorial Hospital, Lake Charles , Monitor Tech, Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!