Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Cameron Communications
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Position Purpose/SummaryThe Accounts Payable Specialist is
committed to providing the highest quality of service to the
communities, customers, and employees we serve by ensuring the
accuracy of accounts payable reports, maintaining accurate back-up
documents, and guaranteeing that all unpaid invoices are
processed.Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Coding for all invoices for the General Ledger Account.
- Entering accounts payable invoices.
- Generating accounts payable checks.
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable Aging Report to
- Create Purchase Orders based on material requests.
- Monthly reconciliation of Purchase Clearing Report to Trial
- Assist Accountants with various accounting requests.
- Performing all other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills for Success
- Effectively communicate in a positive and professional manner
through written and verbal communications in all interfaces with
customers/public, fellow employees, and vendors.
- Ability to use appropriate computer programs (including, but
not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite) which includes having
proficient computer skills and the ability to adapt and learn as
programs and processes change.
- Ability to work as a team member and exert initiative to work
independently to reach a goal.
- Ability to embrace change in the workplace while encouraging
others to seek innovative approaches.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player.
- Knowledge of and the ability to comply with Company's Customer
Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) regulations and
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, as needed, to best
serve our customers.QualificationsAt a minimum, the Accounts
Payable Specialist must have a high school diploma, or equivalent,
along with being highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and 2+ years
of experience and general knowledge of the accounts payable
function. An associate or bachelor's degree in accounting, or
equivalent field of study, along with being highly proficient in
Microsoft Excel and 2+ years of experience and general knowledge of
the accounts payable function is preferred. Physical Demands Select
one the following for the each of the items listed below:
- N (Not Applicable) - Activity is not applicable to this
- O (Occasionally) - Occupation requires this activity up to 33%
of the time or 0 - 2.5+ hours/day.
- F (Frequently) - Occupation requires this activity from 33%-66%
of the time or 2.5-5.5+ hours/day.
- C (Constantly) - Occupation requires this activity more than
66% of the time or 5.5+ hours/day. Standing N? O? F? C? Walking N?
O? F? C? Sitting N? O? F? C? Reach Outward N? O? F? C? Reach Above
Shoulder N? O? F? C? Climbing N? O? F? C? Crawling N? O? F? C?
Squatting/Kneeling N? O? F? C? Bending N? O? F? C? Keyboarding N?
O? F? C? Driving N? O? F? C? Hearing N? O? F? C? Distinguish Colors
N? O? F? C? Communicating N? O? F? C? Perceiving N? O? F? C?
Outdoor Climate N? O? F? C? Various Terrain N? O? F? C? Cramped
Workspace N? O? F? C? Lift/Carry: Up to 10 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 20
lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 50 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 75 lbs N? O? F? C?
Up to 100 lbs N? O? F? C? 100+ lbs N? O? F? C? Push/Pull: Up to 10
lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 20 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 50 lbs N? O? F? C?
Up to 75 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 100 lbs N? O? F? C? 100+ lbs N? O?
F? C? DisclosureThe Company has reviewed this job description to
ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been
included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations
and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is
not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional
functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of
employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job
description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the
Company may deem appropriate. American Broadband, and all
subsidiaries, are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees. PI182346277
Keywords: Cameron Communications, Lake Charles , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Sulphur, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!