Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Supercuts is one of the industry's most recognized salon brands. We
offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis
on technical skills, have an established career path for those who
want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and
outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our
stylists and their success.
Every Supercuts receptionist is expected to help us market and grow
the business, provide excellent guest service, control expenses and
complete all tasks required in the position.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services, including
haircuts, color and highlights, waxing and specialty services. We
use proprietary tools and techniques for exceptional results.
No-appointment necessary, and guests can check in online or by
At Supercuts, we are dedicated to creating a friendly, welcoming
atmosphere and delivering the highest quality standards for our
stylists and guests. Simply put, this has made us the industry
leader since 1975.
* Ability to work in a dynamic salon environment.
* Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to
* Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate in a
professional and courteous manner with customers, co-workers, and
* Computer knowledge including but not limited to point-of-sale
systems and data entry.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and
* Standing for sustained periods of time
* Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25
* Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and
* Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
* Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in
* Ability to observe guest's hair, including close vision, color
vision and ability to adjust focus
* Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and
requested and the guest's needs and wants
You are submitting your information for potential employment
opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation
or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you
will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their
own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other
franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment
matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline,
supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will
not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no
involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Keywords: Supercuts, Lake Charles , Receptionist, Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!