RN, Registered Nurse- Surgical Services Ministry Float Pool
Company: Christus Health
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: October 12, 2021
The CHRISTUS Ochsner Health Float Pool is established to provide
supplemental staffing to the SWLA Ministry while providing
excellent patient care. Float Pool Associates are required to
comply with all CHRISTUS policies, procedures, and patient care
standards. There is not a guarantee, expressed or implied, that
Associate will receive any set amount of hours worked.
Under the general supervision of the Charge Nurse and/or the OR
Manager, the RN staff nurse is responsible for the delivery of
patient care by the use of the nursing process. The RN is
responsible for the plan of care for the surgical patient
Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a RN
- Maintain current Louisiana license, BLS and CNOR, ACLS, PALS
(PALS if caring for pediatric population).
- Maintain current address, telephone and email AND be accessible
by telephone and email
- Associate will participate in all mandatory annual Employee
Health requirements. (TB, Flu shot, Fit test, etc.).
- Associate will participate in mandatory education.
- PRN Associate will commit to work a minimum of 3 shifts per
month including 1 weekend call shift.
- Full time Associate will be on call 2 summer and 2 winter
- Summer holidays are: Easter, Memorial Day, July 4thand Labor
- Winter holidays are: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve night,
Christmas day, New Year’s Eve night and New Year’s Day.
Keywords: Christus Health, Lake Charles , RN, Registered Nurse- Surgical Services Ministry Float Pool, Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!