Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened
in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed
hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports
an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and
marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a
waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment
showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine
jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry's signature
restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino
with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest
slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment
opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing,
entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and
talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your
next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and
affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant,
hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and
operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas
and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi,
Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant
operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35
states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the
names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry's Seafood
House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump,
Morton's - The Steakhouse, McCormick's & Schmick's and Claim Jumper
and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which
include Vic & Anthony's, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in
the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment
businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa
and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the
Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail
complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure
Pier in Galveston, Texas.
Under the direction of the Valet Manager, the incumbent is
accountable for parking and retrieving vehicles as requested by
- Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission
Regulations, Federal and State laws and regulations, and Golden
Nugget and departmental policies and procedures.
- Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest
service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and
- Provide claim check and instructs guests on how to reclaim
- Park guest vehicles in specified areas in a safe and efficient
- Retrieve customer vehicles from specified areas in a safe and
- Provide travel directions and information on property events
- Provide accurate and timely documentation and reports of
departmental activities and status including claim checks, vehicle
damage, statements, and conditions with require attention and or
repair. Obeys all traffic laws on and off property.
- Greet arriving and departing guests. Opens passenger door(s)
and offers assistance, if appropriate.
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within
area of responsibility.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and
responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate
management of concerns and observations.
- Ensure prompt and discrete notification to senior management
and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts and/or
internal ethics violations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Prefer candidates 21 years of age and older
- Must have a drivers license and a good driving record as
indicated by a MVR.
- Prior valet driving experience preferred.
- Experience servicing large numbers of guests in a high volume
public environment preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal
skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The
ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on
environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and
professional working relationships with all individuals. Must be
proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Ability to work occasional overtime and irregular hours.
Keywords: Landry's, Lake Charles , Valet Attendant, Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!