Senior Technical Consultant - REMOTE
Company: RELX Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Senior Technical Consultant ( Hands-on coding experience
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you'll architect, guide, and
validate solutions that allow some of the largest companies in the
world to do more business online. Your background in SaaS, passive
application monitoring and enterprise architecture will drive
technical customer relationships and comprehensive project designs.
You'll work with internal and external project managers to guide
digital transformations to banking, commerce, social, and on-demand
services customers leveraging your deep knowledge of the LexisNexis
ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network and how to adapt it to meet a
wide number of business challenges. Beyond the technical
architecture, you'll guide business design and integration of
enforcement and escalation systems, as well as downstream consumers
of LexisNexis data such as AML analysts, fraud analysts, and
external customer experience managers.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time
- Work cross-functionally with a number of teams, including
Engineering, Product, and others to build the best products for our
Fraud & Identity Product.
- Solution Design, Code-Review(Mobile & Web), Consulting,
Testing, and Troubleshooting for Implementations, including JS
Library Integration, RESTful API integration, Escalation and
enforcement workflow design.
- Technical and business process discovery to identify project
risks, create technical design documents, and create
post-deployment test plans.
- Technology and business consulting; helping application
developers, fraud managers, and business owners harden their
processes against criminals and operationalize the insights
delivered from LexisNexis data.
- Some travel may be necessary (post COVID-19 restrictions)
- 5+ years of experience in solutions engineering, technical
support, or technical project management or application development
(web and mobile).
- 5+ years of experience with Xcode and Android Studio.
- 3+ years of experience with native development including
Objective-C, Swift and Java
- 3+ years Web Application development/design
- Experience creating and parsing JSON.
- Experience using/integrating SDKs.
- Deep understanding of how the Internet works, especially as it
pertains to HTTP, TCP, and SSL and DOM.
- General knowledge of SPA (Angular, React, etc.)
- General knowledge of Browser Dev Tools
- Track record of delivering successful technology integration
projects, especially in the security, fraud, or payments
- Have an app published app on App Store or Google Play
- Have a GitHub to share Mobile App Development Projects
- Experience with hybrid frameworks such as Cordova.
- Experience developing with mobile apps consuming cloud services
via http. Python
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are
considered for and treated during employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified
individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable
accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual
should please contact email@example.com or if you are based
in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Keywords: RELX Group, Lake Charles , Senior Technical Consultant - REMOTE, Other , Iowa, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!