Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 6 months casino surveillance experience
- Knowledge of CCTV system, all casino games, working knowledge
of Microsoft office programs such as excel and Word.
- Must be able to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Observe gaming and non-gaming activity by monitoring electronic
surveillance equipment to ensure compliance with applicable laws,
procedures, regulations and rules and protect company assets from
illegal or questionable activities.
- Observe, document and report any variances to the company,
internal controls, money handling activity and state gaming
- Complete daily audits of department activity, duty logs and
cooperate with departments during investigations.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all table games and gaming
- Respond immediately to any activities that appear unusual or
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., Lake Charles , Agent Surveillance, Other , Vinton, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!