Founded in 2013 and based in Lafayette, Louisiana, Waitr is a
leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery. Waitr, along with
Bite Squad and Delivery Dudes, connect local restaurants to hungry
diners in underserved U.S. markets across three "local's favorite"
brands. Together they are a convenient way to discover, order and
receive great food from local restaurants, national chains and
grocery stores. As of June 30, 2020, Waitr and Bite Squad operated
in small and medium sized markets in the United States in over 725
Come be a leader of operations and growth with Waitr/BiteSquad!
If you love technology, the food industry and partnering with the
best restaurants in an explosive growth industry, this is the
opportunity for you!
As the Market Coordinator you'll drive daily operations and
revenue growth by installing and troubleshooting tablets,
collaborating with our restaurant partners, driving community
initiatives while working with customer support, dispatch and
leadership teams everyday! The Market Coordinator reports directly
to their Market Manger.
- Works 32+ hours a week, including weekends
- Willing to travel within the market
- Install and troubleshoot proprietary software within partnered
- Collaborate with leadership, peers and the market manager to
- Work cross-functionally with IT, customer service and
- Partner with restaurants to drive incremental revenue
- Execute community outreach programs
- Distribute restaurant & marketing collateral
- Work within the market on key initiatives
- Perform structured visits at each Restaurant Partner on a
defined frequency (i.e. monthly)
- Deliver when instructed by Market Manager (tips are not
available where driving is required)
- Assist with various administrative tasks as directed by Market
- Inventory management
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associate's
degree (A.A) or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Training in receiving and delivering feedback from/to reports,
teams, and managers
- Able to lead others by example
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends
- # of direct reports: 0
- #indirect reports: 0
- Must be able to lift 25 lb boxes if needed
- Must be able to go up and down stairs if needed several times
per day while carrying a food bag
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, working five days per week
averaging 32-40 hours each week.
- Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties
Nimble: You move fast and accurately in a dynamic
Logistical: Proactively seeks and finds ways to provide the
highest standards of efficiency.
Innovator: Generates and recognizes creative solutions in
varying work situations.
Team Player: Collaboration and strong communication skills.
Effective Communicator: Demonstrates open, honest and respectful
written and verbal communication.
Results-Oriented: Productively focuses time and resources on
activities to produce quality results.
Forward-Thinking: Problem solver, do whatever it takes
Strategic Thinker: Views events and possibilities from multiple
perspectives. Understands the bigger picture and the
interdependencies and effects of other systems.
Ethical: Maintains and promotes individual and organization
integrity and values in the conduct of all activities.
Waitr, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Waitr, Inc. is committed
to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees
and to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Waitr,
Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristics protected by federal, state or local
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential