Table Games Floor Supervisor
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: June 10, 2021
"Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that
opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100
well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies
available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a
private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private
cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat
entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping
from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry's
signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a
world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and
1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier
employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing,
entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and
talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your
next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and
affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant,
hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and
operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas
and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi,
Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant
operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35
states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the
names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry's Seafood
House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump,
Morton's - The Steakhouse, McCormick's & Schmick's and Claim Jumper
and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which
include Vic & Anthony's, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in
the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment
businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa
and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the
Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail
complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure
Pier in Galveston, Texas."
Under the direction of the Table Games Pit Manager and Shift
Managers the Floor Supervisor is responsible for the smooth
operation of a specific number of table games within gaming pit(s)
and for offering the highest possible level of customer service to
- Exhibit all conduct in accordance with Louisiana Gaming
regulations and Golden Nugget policies and procedures, as well as
all Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest
service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and
- Offer the highest possible level of Customer Service resulting
in a maximum level of guest enjoyment and return play.
- Responsible for knowing all policies and procedures of the
specific table game he/she is supervising.
- Amicably resolves guest related problems in a fast paced
- Ensure the protection of guest's rewards and credit lines.
- Responsible for handling guest requests, including information,
markers and comps. Ensure accuracy of all monetary
- Responsible for compliance regulations and Federal CTR
- Responsible for specific table games scheduling for
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of dealer performance
- Maintain confidentiality of all Golden Nugget proprietary
information including business processes, customer lists, marketing
plans and any other confidential information.
- Create and ensure a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting
- Maintain a work environment that is safe, professional,
friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity, performance
and morale. Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming
and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate
management of concerns or observations.
- Ensure prompt and discreet notification to management and/or
the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts and/or
internal ethics violations.
- Maintain excellent communication skills and interpersonal
relations with guests, vendors, visitors and Golden Nugget
- Display professional conduct, sound judgment, the highest level
of professional integrity and a strong work ethic. Perform other
duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Five (5) years table game experience in a large (50 or more
Table Games) casino strongly preferred;
- Two (2) years in a Table Games Supervisor role is
- Demonstrated successful performance in a guest service
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Must have solid
decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent
verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in
a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to
establish and maintain a positive and professional working
relationships with all individuals. Ability to work occasional
overtime and irregular hours.
Keywords: Landry's, Lake Charles , Table Games Floor Supervisor, Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!