THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION Exciting things are happening at
Papa John's franchise restaurants. Work where the best ingredient
is YOU! At Papa John's, people are always our top priority. Our
secret ingredient is YOU! Our employees are much like our toppings.
Theyre all different but come together to make the ultimate pizza!
Will you be the pepperoni or the banana pepper to our team!
If you are looking for a fulfilling career flavored with
challenging work, mixed with professional development
opportunities, a competitive salary, and a collaborative team
environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who
share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business
practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not
only the best pizza, but also the best team members! Driven to be
the best. Better Ingredients. Better People.
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. DESCRIPTION: Papa Johns Assistant
Managers assist in managing all functions of a Papa Johns
restaurant to ensure that high quality products and service are
delivered to our customers. This is accomplished by being a
team-oriented leader, making quality decisions, and instilling
pride and accountability in team members. Responsibilities include
the management of operations, including the execution of all
Company policies, procedures, programs, and systems, and ensuring
compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical
business practices. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Demonstrate exemplary operations skills in all aspects of the
restaurant including making quality products for our customers and
ensuring each delivered product meets Papa Johns standards and
accurately reflects the customers order. Professionally and
promptly respond to all customer concerns or issues.
* Supervise a restaurant team, actively recruit customer-focused
team members, maintain adequate staffing levels according to
projected sales, properly orient and train team members to exceed
customer expectations, ensure compliance with uniform and
appearance standards, coach for improved performance, and
communicate employment action up to and including termination.
* Contribute to sales goals by providing excellent customer
service, team member product training, executing marketing plans,
suggestively selling to increase the check average when taking an
order, and creating a positive presence in the community.
* Ensure food, labor, and other controllable costs stay within
budget by accurately utilizing Company policies, procedures and
systems. Execute cash management duties. Plan and manage adequate
inventory levels to meet sales demands and minimize loss.
* Ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe, fully equipped and all
equipment operates properly, ensure restaurant meets safety and
security standards and procedures at all times.
* Pre-delivery vehicle preparation, learning the delivery area,
checking orders for quality and accuracy, following proper delivery
procedures, * Perform other assigned workstation duties including
taking phone orders, making quality products by working the pizza
cutting station and the pizza topping station, distributing door
* Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and
* Provide a high level of customer service through positive and
professional interaction with customers in person or by phone and
acting with a sense of urgency in everything they do.
* Accurately use the POS System, process cash, check and/or credit
* Work as part of a team and assist other team members by being on
time for their shift; supporting other workstations during their
shift, including cleaning, for example sweeping mopping wiping
counters; and completing all opening, shift change, and closing
duties, including shift cleaning.
* Maintaining organized, safe, and clean work areas; comply with
safety and security standards and procedures at all times.
* Comply with uniform and appearance standards.
* Complete all training modules that relate to this position.
* Comply with Team Member Handbook, and with federal, state and
local laws and ordinances.
OTHER DUTIES * Train new team members in all applicable training
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE * High
School diploma or GED * Successful and stable employment history
with supervisory experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS. While performing the duties of this job, the
team member is required to use hands repetitively, stand for
prolonged periods, walk long distances and climb stairs, grasp
firmly/strongly and simply/lightly with hands, and use fine finger
dexterity. The team member is frequently required to bend over,
twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel,
repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or
static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up
to 50 pounds. Occasionally, the team member is required to sit,
climb, balance, push and/or pull, and lift and/or move over 51
pounds. WORK ENVIRONMENT. While performing the duties of this job,
the team member is required to work outdoors in various
temperatures, in a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts,
with dangerous equipment or sharp tools, and around fumes, odors,
dust, or toxic chemicals. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS * Must be 18
years of age or older.
* Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Ability to lead others with no supervision.
* Must possess basic math and accounting skills, including invoice
reconciliation, debit and credit review, and being able to make
correct monetary change.
* Must be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which
is likely to include nights, weekends, and as emergencies
* Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions
in the restaurant, including delivery.
* Must possess a valid drivers license under the laws of the
state(s) where the team member works for at least six months,
acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of insurance, and
* Safely and legally operate a motor vehicle.
* Must be able to drive during all times of the day or night and
may be required to drive in adverse weather conditions.
* Must possess navigational skills, including read a map, locating
addresses, and navigating adverse terrain, including multi-story
* If this team member will work more than 30 hours per week, must
be able to have flexibility to work all shifts, including open,
close, and middle or split shifts.
* Must be team-oriented and willing to work with team to accomplish
* Must be customer-focused with excellent customer-service
* Must be able to independently handle any customer concern with
little or no supervision.
* Must be able to effectively deal well with frequent task changes,
delays, or unexpected events.
* Must possess ability to verbally communicate effectively and
clearly, actively listen, and respond effectively to questions.
* Must possess ability to comprehend written instructions.
* Must be complete on any government-required certifications.
* Must be able to work with phones, computers, fax machines and
* Bilingual in certain markets.
* Must be able to comply with uniform and appearance standards.
Click Apply Now to become a part of the Papa Johns family! It is
the policy of Papa Johns to provide equal employment opportunities
for all applicants and team members without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, marital status or civil partnership, national
or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed
service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. 101 (a)(5)), protected disability
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender reassignment, or gender expression, or any other
characteristic protected by statute or law. Apply