Home Health Aide (CNA)
Company: Carpenter Health Network
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Were growing and adding to our dynamic health care team!
EXPERIENCED CNAs NEEDED.
STAT Home Health is seeking Part-Time CNAs to join our patient
care team. We invite you to be a part of one of the fastest-growing
Hospice and Home Health Care Companies in Louisiana, Mississippi,
Alabama, Florida, Arkansas and Texas.
We offer you: Incredible Work Schedule and Excellent Pay
Essential duties include:
- Complete documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy services
within the scope of knowledge and training
- Assist patients with ADLs and comply with the plan of care
- Attend staff meetings
- Report changes in patient condition and needs to RN
- Great time management skills
- Minimum of 2 years as a CNA
- Current Louisiana license
- Have dependable transportation, drivers license, and car
- Previous Home Health experience preferred
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Join our Patient Care Team today.
Keywords: Carpenter Health Network, Lake Charles , Home Health Aide (CNA), Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!