Company: Scotty Mathews - State Farm Agent
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with
the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a
State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you!
State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing
system to promote the office.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Scotty Mathews - State Farm Agent, Lake Charles , Customer Service, Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!