- Excellent Work/Life Balance*
- Sixth day pay opportunity when scheduled*
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage*
- 401K + Company Match*
- Manager Meals*
- Opportunity For Advancement*
Our Panera cafes are upscale, friendly cafes which feature
freshly baked breads and pastries. We serve made-to-order soups,
salads and sandwiches as well as specialty espresso beverages.
No Fryers / No Late Nights / No Alcohol.
We?re known for our artisan breads, quality soups, salads and
sandwiches ? resulting in a grease- and alcohol-free environment
for our associates. As a manager, this means no late nights ? but
we do hope you?re a morning person.
Managers at our growing cafes supervise staff members to ensure
a top quality service experience for our guests.
As a Manager at Panera Bread you would be responsible for
providing outstanding leadership to your team. You should be
passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching,
counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an
exceptional customer experience. Our Managers must maintain high
standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and
facility management. At Panera Bread, warmth is our business. It's
what we do best. We look for like-minded individuals who are ready
to surround themselves with fresh food and great people.
We are looking for experienced restaurant professionals with a
steady, stable employment track record, an attention to detail, and
outstanding interpersonal skills. This is an outstanding
opportunity to join a rapidly growing concept.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Restaurant management combines strategic planning, shift
organization and day-to-day management activities. At Panera Bread,
restaurant management is fast-paced, highly demanding and very
Typical work activities for Restaurant Managers:
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and
- Creating and executing plans staff development
- Managing to a budget and controlling costs
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during
- Greeting customers and doing table visits to ensure customer
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
Education and Experience
- At least 2-3 years restaurant management experience
- Serve Safe Food Certifications a plus
Perks for our employees:
- Competitive salary
- Meal Discounts
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for extended
periods of time. Must have the ability to lift, glassware, boxes,
etc. up to 50 pounds in weight. Must be able to read and write to
facilitate communication. Must possess finger and hand dexterity
for using small tools and equipment. Responsible for performing the
essential responsibilities of this position with or without
reasonable accommodation. The manager should notify the company of
any reasonable accommodation requests and may need to provide
supporting medical documentation.
This job description may not list all duties for this position
and the manager in this position may be required to perform other
duties to meet business needs.