Linen Attendant - $13/per hour
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: June 7, 2021
"Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that
opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100
well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies
available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a
private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private
cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat
entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping
from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry's
signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a
world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and
1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier
employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing,
entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and
talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your
next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and
affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant,
hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and
operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas
and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi,
Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant
operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35
states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the
names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry's Seafood
House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump,
Morton's - The Steakhouse, McCormick's & Schmick's and Claim Jumper
and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which
include Vic & Anthony's, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in
the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment
businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa
and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the
Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail
complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure
Pier in Galveston, Texas."
Under the direction of the Executive Housekeeper, the incumbent
is responsible for all activities associated with the retrieval of
soiled linen, processing of linen and distribution of clean
- Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission
Regulations, Federal and State laws and regulations, and Golden
Nugget and departmental policies and procedures.
Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest
service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and
- Effectively operate washing machines and dryers.
- Load and unload laundry according to standards.
- Remove and sort dirty linens and towels from laundry
- Wash and dry all dirty linens, towels, rags, etc. as
- Sort all hotel linen according to item, color, size, etc.
- Store & Stock linens properly according to standards.
- Pre-treat stained linen before washing.
- Clean and maintain dryer filter and other equipment as
- Sweep and mop laundry floors.
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within
area of responsibility.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and
responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate
management of concerns and observations.
- Ensure prompt and discrete notification to senior management
and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts and/or
internal ethics violations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred;
- Must be physically able to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise
move objects such as large loads of laundry and laundry carts,
sheets, towels and other linens.
- With training provided, must be able to perform tasks within
standards of position.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal
skills. Effective verbal communication skills are required. The
ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on
environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and
professional working relationships with all individuals. Ability to
work occasional overtime and irregular hours.
Keywords: Landry's, Lake Charles , Linen Attendant - $13/per hour, Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!