Front Desk Agent
Company: Westmont Hospitality Group
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are seeking a friendly, service-oriented and customer service
driven Front Desk Agents. Our Front Desk Agents are the first point
of contact for our guest and thereby set the tone for a great guest
experience. Ideal candidates are able to multi-task and maintain a
professional demeanor when under pressure.
- Greet guests with a welcoming smile and friendly demeanor
- Perform all guest check-in and check-out procedures
- Obtain or confirm guest information, assign rooms, activate and
- Collect payment for room charges and other fees
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Check and send emails
- Make and confirm reservations
- Always maintain a clean and tidy workspace
- Inform guests of hotel amenities and offerings
- Be informed and up-to-date on all types of room accommodation
- Communicate with housekeeping, room service and security staff
- Resolve customer complaints and problems calmly and
- Notify management of any serious issues that you cannot
- Maintain a friendly, personable disposition
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in customer service and/or hospitality
- Experience using hotel booking software a plus
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Personable and outgoing when dealing with guests
- Professional phone demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain calm, polite, and patient in stressful
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to connect with guests and consistently give them a
positive customer experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds maximum.
- Occasional twisting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
crawling, reaching, sitting, climbing stairs
- Frequent to constant standing, walking, sitting and using hands
to fingers to feel/touch.
- Frequent smiling.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
Keywords: Westmont Hospitality Group, Lake Charles , Front Desk Agent, Other , Sulphur, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!