Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job #: 37607 Title: Process Engineer Job Location: Deridder,
Louisiana - United States Employment Type: Salary: $110,000.00 -
$120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will Recruit From:
Nationwide Relocation Paid?: Yes WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Join a leasder in their industry for this Louisiana Process
position JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide technical and engineering support for day-to-day
processing and process improvements.
- Assist with troubleshooting production problems related to
equipment, processes, quality, and systems.
- Assist with development and design of equipment and processes
to support customer needs, safety/environmental compliance, and
- Make recommendations for process improvements and capital
expenditures in support of the area`s productivity, safety,
environmental, maintenance, quality, and cost reduction
- Assists with the development of and facilitates training for
operations group in implementation of operating procedures,
safety/environmental protocol, and new/revised processes and
- Research and develop new and improved manufacturing processes
and equipment in support of the facilities productivity improvement
- Attend plant reviews, sales, and operations meetings as needed
and make presentations.
- Participates as requested on plant committees in support of
safety, environmental, organizational, quality, and manufacturing
- Act as the liaison between production and project
- Participate in OPEX, Six Sigma, and lean activities to sustain
- Bachelor`s degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years` production and/or process/project related
- Good interpersonal relationship skills, problem
solving/troubleshooting skills, and written/verbal communication
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of
the organization and our customers` organizations.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and use
problem solving tools.
- Understanding of safety and environmental regulations.
- Experience in all facets of plant operations (instrumentation,
electrical, piping, rotating equipment, and management); batch
reactor experience is preferred.
- Experience with PSM regulated processes and DCS is a plus.
- Up to 25% travel required.
- This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
- This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The
successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require
sponsorship to work in the US. Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Lake Charles , Process Engineer, Other , Deridder, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!