Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Job #: 37609 Title: Project Engineer Job Location: Deridder,
Louisiana - United States Employment Type: Salary: $110,000.00 -
$120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will Recruit From:
Nationwide Relocation Paid?: Yes WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity for a Project Manager one hour from Lake Charles,
LA JOB DESCRIPTION
They are responsible for managing their projects from scope
development to project closure. Additionally, project engineers
provide support to Maintenance and Production to achieve the plants
safety, reliability, and production goals.
- Manage and execute capital projects at the DeRidder facility.
Average project load averages $4-5 million per year with projects
ranging from $50k to multi-year projects of $10MM.
- Provide engineering expertise to Operations and Maintenance to
help resolve various operating problems.
- Manage all phases of capital and expense repair projects from
inception through equipment installation, start-up, and project
- Coordinate with Operations, Maintenance, management and other
project stake holders on an ongoing basis.
- Lead all phases of the project process to include: project
scopes, cost estimates and schedules, "Authorization for
Expenditure" request forms, preparation of drawings for assigned
projects by working with consultants, vendors, and plant personnel,
- Coordinate the different disciplines within the Engineering
Department on assigned projects.
- Analyze quotations for equipment and installation labor and
- Initiate purchase requisitions for equipment, labor, and
materials for assigned capital and repair projects.
- Manage the direction of consultants, contractors, and
maintenance work associated with assigned capital and repair
- Manage the financial aspect of assigned capital projects in SAP
to ensure budgets are adhered to and assets are properly created
- BS Degree in Engineering with 5+ years related experience with
emphasis on project management.
- Interpersonal skills such as building close working
relationships and facilitating team discussions are important
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Adaptability to rapidly changing working environments and
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to create and
execute to a budget and deadline, and the ability to make timely
- Physical ability to operate in a manufacturing environment,
including light to moderate lifting, walking and climbing, oral
communication, correctable vision, and ability to work in a hot or
cold, humid, dusty, outdoor environment.
- Excellent computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets,
electronic mail and presentation graphics, etc. Experience working
with SAP and CAD skills are preferred.
- This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
- This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The
successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require
sponsorship to work in the US. Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Lake Charles , Project Engineer, Other , Deridder, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!