LEAD SECURITY OFFICER
Company: Boyd Gaming
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for providing for the safety and security of guests,
employees, and property and company assets.
- Circulate through hotel, casino, and outdoor areas looking for
possible disturbances, illegal activity, or safety hazards and
taking appropriate action.
- Responsible for the security of all keys.
- Verify that all pertinent log entries have been entered
accurately and completely; review all Employee Accident and
Incident Reports filed.
- Assist security officers with assigned duties when
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must meet requirements of a Security Officer.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the duration of a normal
- Other physical requirements include but are not limited to:
lifting, reaching, kneeling, bending, and episodes of moderate to
strenuous physical exertion.
- Six (6) months of casino security (or similar field) experience
in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Lake Charles , LEAD SECURITY OFFICER, Other , Vinton, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!