Company: Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: May 3, 2021
To provide the basic skills necessary for collection of blood
samples through the use of skin puncture and venipuncture
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- One year experience as a hospital phlebotomist or graduate from
- Basic computer skills;
- basic mathematic skills National certification preferred.
- Basic understanding of human anatomy, physiology and an in
depth knowledge of specimen collection tools and techniques.
- Phlebotomists are able to approach, communicate and positively
interact with patients and other health care professionals while
performing their duties, which may also involve stressful
Keywords: Lake Charles Memorial Hospital, Lake Charles , Phlebotomist, Other , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!