Company: Boyd Gaming
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for providing for the safety and security of guests,
employees, and property and company assets.
- Circulate through hotel, casino, and outdoor areas looking for
possible disturbances, illegal activity, or safety hazards and take
- Patrol will require circulating on foot, and/or Company
supplied bicycle and/or vehicle.
- Respond to emergencies in accordance with all applicable laws
and company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the security of all keys.
- Complete requisite paperwork related to shift activities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the duration of a normal
- Other physical requirements include but are not limited to:
lifting, reaching, kneeling, bending, and episodes of moderate to
strenuous physical exertion.
- Prior experience in casino security (or similar field)
- May be required to possess a valid drivers license and a
driving record acceptable to the Company and/or its insurers.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Lake Charles , SECURITY OFFICER, Other , Vinton, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!