Clerk Revenue Audit
Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- High school diploma required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to operate a 10-key by touch.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Review, summarize, and audit supporting revenue information
relating to operating departments. Verify all revenue paperwork
from various revenue centers. Book revenue and expenses to the
- Calculate, post, and verify incoming or historical data to
obtain financial information.
- Retrieve information, journal, and place into specific
- Verify and post revenue areas which may be classified according
to gaming or non-gaming audit.
- Recognize incomplete data and determine action to be
- Compile and sort documents such as invoices and checks.
- Type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports,
and other records.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., Lake Charles , Clerk Revenue Audit, Other , Vinton, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!