Desktop / Server Administrator
Company: World Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Role: Provide technical expertise for field & store computers,
printers, and other computer related peripherals. Bridge the gap
between user-based systems and the networked servers,
interconnectivity and monitoring systems through the guidance of
the network engineers. Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site systems technical support to resolve issues
related to passive and active system hardware, IP address problems,
network connection problems, and network-centered configuration
issues for ALL Things Remembered locations.
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintain end-users computers,
printers, and other stand alone or networked devices.
- Maintain network security integrity through creation (and
removal) of Domain, Email, and shared access accounts.
- Assist in the backup, restore, and offsite retention of network
- Monitor, log and respond to Help Desk Voice & Email queues, and
resolving issues and documenting solutions in the Service Request
and Change Management tracking system based upon department
policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain automated processes and scripts to keep
end-users' computers at the latest Operating System updates,
Anti-virus & Anti-Spyware definitions, and application revision
- Maintain accurate serial number inventories on network computer
- Evaluate software and hardware for research and development
- Participate with various server and infrastructure upgrades and
configurations changes, including hardware, operating system, and
email administration, monitoring and problem resolution.
- Maintain and expand industry standard and related
- Draft and maintain all documentation and drawings for area of
- Participate in an on-call primary and secondary schedule and
responds to calls based upon department policies and
- 4+ years' experience in a 100+ user / multi server
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required,
including Incident Tracking, Change Management and Project
- Microsoft and A+ Certification preferred
- Proficiency in imaging, and deployment of operating system and
applications utilizing WSUS, WDA, WSMS and other 3rd party
toolsQualified candidates forward MS word resume, advise required
hourly rate (on corp/corp or 1099 basis) and availability details.
- provided by Dice
Keywords: World Technologies, Inc., Lake Charles , Desktop / Server Administrator, Other , Cameron, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!