Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in
December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed
hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports
an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and
marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a
waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment
showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine
jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry's signature
restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino
with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest
slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment
opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing,
entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and
talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your
next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and
affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant,
hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and
operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas
and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi,
Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant
operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35
states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the
names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry's Seafood
House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump,
Morton's - The Steakhouse, McCormick's & Schmick's and Claim Jumper
and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which
include Vic & Anthony's, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in
the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment
businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa
and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the
Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail
complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure
Pier in Galveston, Texas.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities: Under the direction of the PBX
Supervisor, the incumbent receives, transfers and routes all calls
regarding guest and employee requests and dispatches calls
* Exhibit all conduct in accordance with Louisiana Gaming
regulations and Golden Nugget
policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State laws and
* Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest
service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and
* As a member of an essential department which must be manned at
optimum levels at all times, staff member must remain at post until
relieved of duty. Shifts are not guaranteed, and scheduling is
based on the flow of business.
* Provide an exceptional level of Guest Care in a high call volume
environment and addresses each guest by name.
* Responsible for assigning requests to the appropriate department
by determining the nature of the request by asking pointed
questions of the Guest with courtesy and efficiency.
* Enter all records in the Master Call Log, and follows up to
completion all requests within the prescribed time frames. Once the
request is confirmed complete performs courtesy calls to close all
* Perform wake up calls and honors Do Not Disturb, Incognito, and
Non-registered requests. Transfer calls to the Guest only after
* Verify Guest room status for Housekeeping Supervisors and Front
Desk Agents when requested.
* Protect the Guest and Administration by responding immediately to
the 911 system by bridging into the call to ascertain the location,
and nature of the emergency. Remain on line throughout the
emergency to offer assistance to Guest and/or E911 Center. Enter
all pertinent information in the Master Call Log. Notify Management
immediately when appropriate.
* Promote positive guest/employee relations.
* Work flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the
* Ensure procedures protect the integrity and security of the
company, employees and guests.
* Maintain excellent communication skills and interpersonal
relations with guests, vendors, visitors and Golden Nugget
* Display professional conduct, sound judgment, the highest level
of professional integrity and a strong work ethic.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* One (1) year experience of Call Center experience or equivalent
combination of education and/or work experience.
* Must be able to work all shifts including overnight.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal
skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The
ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on
environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and
professional working relationships with all individuals. Ability to
work occasional overtime and irregular hours.
Keywords: Landry's, Lake Charles , PBX Operator, IT / Software / Systems , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!