Human Resources (HR) Associate
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Job DescriptionAbout UsCornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.Responsibilities:The Human Resource Associate coordinates and processes a variety of activities associated with the facility Human Resources Department. The Human Resource Associate:
- Processes all documents/information related to benefits administration, recruitment, hiring, credentials and employment/employee record keeping.
- Works with various personnel to ensure compliance with HR related functions including, but not limited to: recruitment/hiring, work assignments, performance appraisals, promotions, status changes, payroll, employee recognition, disciplinary actions, licensure tracking, new staff orientation, ongoing education, and training.
- Recommends revisions to departmental policies and assists in HR policy enforcement and compliance.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:
- Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to project a professional Image.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (ADP, word processing, databases, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Must meet and satisfy acceptable criminal background check standards.Education and/or Experience:
- Must have at least two (2) years related human resources experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HR experience in a healthcare or hospital setting.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related program.
- Experience with using an ADP EV5 and ETime preferred.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- PHR certification preferred. Company DescriptionCornerstone Healthcare Group is a leading long term acute care hospital group (LTAC) committed to improving the health and well-being of patients by providing an environment of continuous process improvement, teamwork, integrity, fiscal responsibility and endless customer service. Cornerstone, with its recent merger of Solara Healthcare, is headquartered in Dallas and owns 18 LTAC hospitals in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Arizona, West Virginia and Oklahoma. Why Work for Us?Our hospitals offer competitive compensation and benefits, but that is not why our employees come to work for us. As a Cornerstone employee, you are truly a valued contributor to our team. It is no wonder why our employees gave us high scores in both overall satisfaction and employee engagement in our latest Cornerstone Employee Partnership Survey.
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Lake Charles , Human Resources (HR) Associate, Human Resources , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!