Company: LOUISIANA WORKFORCE, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Local work release program is seeking an Employment Coordinator
for their Regional Re-Entry Program who will work with offenders
approved for a work release program to prepare for job placement. -
Examples of responsibilities for this role includes:
- Coordinate efforts with administrative office and
transportation personnel to obtain legal identification documents
such as state ID cards, birth certificates and/or social security
- Prepare offenders for job interviews.
- Help with the completion of new hire paperwork for offenders
placed in a job.
- Purchase appropriate clothing for job needs.
- Communicate with various employers regarding their needs for
- Work closely with transportation regarding job schedules.
- This position requires travel to jobsites to make site
- Seeks out new employers to work with in regards to hiring
offenders in the program.
- Applicants should have good communication skills with some
knowledge of computer usage. -
- Background in security is preferred.
- Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and
Keywords: LOUISIANA WORKFORCE, LLC, Lake Charles , Employment Coordinator, Human Resources , Dequincy, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!