LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Home Health)
Company: Beauregard Home Health
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Company Overview: We are hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- - - - Part Time or PRN -
At BEAUREGARD HOME HEALTH, a part of LHC Group -we embrace a
culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the---meaningful
connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their
families,---each other, and the communities we serve-it truly is
all about helping people.--- - ----We strive to offer benefits that
reward the whole you!--- -
- employee wellness programs -
- flexibility for true work-life balance--- -
- holidays & paid time off--- -
- continuing education & career growth opportunities -
- company-wide support & resources to---help you achieve your
goals--- -Take your career to a new level of caring. Apply today!
Essential Functions: The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home
Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and
performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes in the
patient's condition. - Education & Experience: License Requirements
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.Additional State Specific
- LA: Current LPN Licensure in LA without restrictions. At a
minimum, one year of experience working as an LPN.
- No additional state specific requirements. -LHC Group is
committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally
other protected characteristic. - - -Must be fully vaccinated or be
willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of
vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
- -BEAUREGARD HOME HEALTH -is part of the LHC Group family of
providers - the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that supports our patients when and where they
need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based
services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our
mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and
efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families
choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose:
"It's all about helping people." - -
Keywords: Beauregard Home Health, Lake Charles , LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Home Health), Healthcare , Deridder, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...