Company: TMC: Therapy Management Corporation
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: June 20, 2022
**SIGN ON BONUS** The Best Work Culture, Team, Benefits and Pay
in the Area!!!Scope:The responsibility of this position includes
the day to day therapeutic intervention of appropriate individuals
in the rehab environment in accordance with the policies and
procedures as established by the facility, Medicare, private
insurance, and Therapy Management Corporation. - -Duties and
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of records in
regard to patient care for all patients on personal case load.
- Responsible for the correct reporting of billing information to
the Director of Occupational Therapy in regard to all patients on
personal case load.
- Provide direct patient care as prescribed, including evaluation
and treatment planning.
- Responsible for the reporting and interpretation of treatment
- Participate in development and presentation of in-services for
the facility as requested.
- Supervise support personnel in immediate work areas as
- Perform clinical functions: screens, evaluations, development
of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with
facility, Medicare, and Quality Care Rehab, Inc. policies and
- Participate in meetings regarding patient care as
- Assist when appropriate with any community education and public
relations activities of the facility.
- Provide education to patient's family as well as staff on the
specific treatment plan as well as therapy goals for the
- Responsible for the coordination and cooperation with other
staff members in carrying out the treatment plan as
- Other duties as assigned. -Qualifications: - -A minimum of a
Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy. - -Certification in
accordance with the American Occupational Therapy Association. -
-Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in his/her
respective therapy profession. - -Demonstrates the ability to
perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health
or safety of him/herself or others without risk to self,
co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and
transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs,
wheelchairs, lifts, etc. - -Demonstrates the ability to perform a
minimum of minimal assist transfer." -Minimal assist transfers are
defined for purposes of this document as the ability to lift and
control 50 pounds. - - - - - - - -
Keywords: TMC: Therapy Management Corporation, Lake Charles , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!