Registered Dental Hygienist
Posted on: May 13, 2022
- Please note: this position is located in Lake Charles, LA.
****$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS****
TAYLOR DENTAL - LAKE CHARLES, LA
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place,
one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a
year in the communities we serve and believe that every person
deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission
drives everything we do. With over 3000 employees in offices across
the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our
mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high
quality dental care in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you
ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST
the opportunity for you.
Attractive up to $5,000 Retention Bonus and Comprehensive Benefits
We are actively seeking a Dental Hygienist to join our growing
team. Support our mission to providing excellent dental care in the
community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences.
Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their
patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
Get out into your community - participate in local events including
school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a
positive image of us
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let
your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great
examples of customer focus, collaboration etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient
Our Hygienists are responsible for delivering direct dental care
and associated services to patients under the general supervision
of a dentist and for providing general support to the office.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and
prophylaxis, x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and
related procedures, under the general supervision of a dentist
- Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities
to offer Same Day Care
- Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction
- Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review
patients' medical history
- Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and
- Guide parents and patients through our entire treatment
- Assist with dental and perio charting; when necessary
- Take x-rays and save into patient charts, when necessary
- Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for
our patients and parentsQualifications:
- Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist in good standing
- Experience is great, but not always required
- Speak another language? That may be very helpful here.
- Competitive compensation
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not
practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate
it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean
that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability,
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Benevis, Lake Charles , Registered Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Kinder, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!