ICU Registered Nurse - (RN) -FT Nights $25,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About Us Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas,
was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to
our patients, residents and their families. Our employees make a
difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our
quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence.
We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member
of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we
have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients
and residents. Make a difference with us at ! Responsibilities: The
-Registered Nurse -is responsible for the direct and indirect
nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to
geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
needs. The -Registered Nurse (RN) -duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care
during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA
and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration
the patients' age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications Minimum
- Ability to project a professional image
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
and hospital policies and procedures
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU RNs Education and/or Experience: - -
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Two or more years of acute care experience or rehabilitation as
a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred. Certificates, Licenses,
- A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in
good standing, by the state of employment. - -
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout
- ACLS certification required within one year of employment or as
available courses allow (Applies to full-time staff RN, Charge
Nurses, ICU and PRN who routinely charge and/or work ICU.) IND3
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Lake Charles , ICU Registered Nurse - (RN) -FT Nights $25,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!