Hospice Patient Care Manager Assistant
Company: Acadian Hospice and Palliative Care
Posted on: November 15, 2019
The LPN Patient Care Manager Assistant serves as an assistant to
the agency Executive Director to assure accurate computer data
entry, updated patient records, and oversight of daily agency
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Assists with phone calls from field staff, physician offices,
referral sources, patients, and takes messages and orders as
- Frequently monitors the status of incoming faxes, report to
- Maintains competency through assigned online courses and
- Assists with phone messages and answers calls and questions in
a timely manner.
- Assists with visit verification, scheduling and projection of
visits, and other reports in hospice computer system.
- Performs high risk patient phone calls as assigned.
- Assists with the Interdisciplinary Group.
- Assists the Executive Director with weekly reports.
- Completes any other duties as assigned.
- Provides skilled nursing services under the supervision of RN
as needed (see LPN job description).
- Participates in Quality Assessment Performance Improvement
program and the overall performance improvement plan, program and
- Performs chart audits as assigned by the Executive
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patients.
- Adheres to and follows the Care Management Process.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year experience in home health or hospice
- LA: Minimum of two years full time experience working as an
- Current LPN/LVN license in state of practice without
- Current CPR certification.
- Current, driver's license, valid vehicle insurance, and access
to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.Skill
- Working knowledge of hospice computer system.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Acadian Hospice and Palliative Care, Lake Charles , Hospice Patient Care Manager Assistant, Executive , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!