General Manager - Wyndham Garden Alexandria, Louisiana - (MRT/1256180)
Company: Marriott International, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Peoplescout has been retained to manage the General Manager
search for Avalon Hotel Group LLC
Many World Class Hospitality Management Companies have chosen to
partner with PeopleScout as their Recruiting Service Provider to
support their recruiting efforts. We pre-qualify applicants in
order to provide the best quality candidates to the numerous
Hospitality Companies who work with us nationwide.
The General Manager will be responsible for the completion of all
critical path efforts prior to the opening of the hotel.
Furthermore, the General Manager will function as the primary
strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for
all aspects of the operations, including guest and employee
satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales, and
revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to
Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the
- Ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and brand
initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest
expectations and increasing profit and market share.
- Holding property leadership team accountable for strategy
- Guiding professional development of the property leadership team
and all team members.
- Ensuring sales engines are leveraged.
- Building owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting,
and managing expectations, and delivering solid business
- Being active in the local community to build strong relationships
with local officials, businesses, and customers.
Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or
exhaustive list of all functions that the General Manager may be
asked to perform.Requirements:
- Candidates for General Manager must have a minimum of 2 years
hotel management experience or equivalent combination of education
- Select-Service hotel experience and Food Bevrage experiance is
- Branded hotel experience.- Desire to operate a best-in-class
- Hotel sales experience.- Strong financial knowledge is
- Have a proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding
P&L statements, and cost controls.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as
measured through guest satisfaction.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar
and communication skills (written and verbal).
To submit your application for this job, please go to:
PeopleScout, is the Recruiting Services Provider for World Class
Keywords: Marriott International, Inc., Lake Charles , General Manager - Wyndham Garden Alexandria, Louisiana - (MRT/1256180), Executive , Oakdale, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!