Director of Quality Management (DQM) $25,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job BriefDirector of Quality Management (DQM) - RN -
DaysRequisition RecruiterShannon Boulingui, 469-934-8895Recruiter
About UsCornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was
founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our
patients, residents and their families.Our employees make a
difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our
quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence.
We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member
of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we
have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients
ResponsibilitiesThe Director, Quality Management (DQM)is
accountable for the development, management and coordination of the
Hospital-Wide Performance Improvement and Safety Program to include
Risk Management, Infection Control/Employee Health and Staff
Education for the hospital with a patient population experiencing
medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions
with rehabilitation and wound care needs.TheDirector, Quality
Management (DQM)duties include:
- Management of services delivered by the QM Department (Quality,
PI, Infection Control, EOC Safety, Patient Safety, Regulatory and
Accreditation Surveys) based on the hospital mission, vision and
- Identifying cost effective systems needed to support the
business of the department relative to business trends, resource
availability and change in customer groups and needs.
- Establishes effective working relationships through
collaboration and coordination of programs and processes with
physicians and other hospital employees.
- Identifies and remedies operational problems while continuously
searching for performance improvement of systems and
- Maintains effective communication.
- Develops and recommends policies, procedures and/or programs
and processes to improve or enhance the quality, efficiency and
effectiveness of outcomes.
- The fundamental components of the program include measuring
performance through data collection, assessing current performance
ad improving performance.
- responsible for the coordination of the hospitals
- and licensure processes.
- Supervises the Clinical Quality Coordinator, the Data
Analyst(s), Infection Control Employee Health/Workers Compensation
Nurse, andthe RiskManager/Compliance Officer/Patient Safety
- Perform additional duties as assigned
QualificationsEducation and/or Experience:
- Minimum of aRN or related healthcare related degree.
- Minimum five (5) years clinical experience in an acute-care
facility, two (2) years management experience.
- Two (2) years in Performance Improvement in acute care
facility.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current nursing license in good standing for state of
- Current certification in Healthcare Quality preferred.by
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Lake Charles , Director of Quality Management (DQM) $25,000 Sign on Bonus, Executive , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!