Senior Project Engineer
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Job Family Group:EngineeringAre you ready to do something
remarkable? Ready to collaborate with an incredible team to solve
problems that improve people's lives? Meet Ingevity. At Ingevity,
we develop innovations that purify, protect and enhance the world
around us. Our products enable oil to flow better, crops to grow
fuller, roads to last longer and ensure that the air we all breathe
is cleaner.Our people come from all different backgrounds and help
reimagine new possibilities daily. We understand there is no
challenge too big and no contribution too small. We seek out new
ideas for tackling complex problems and celebrate achieving the
improbable. We value each person's unique talents and synergize
them to create meaningful impact and sustainable solutions for our
customers and our world.Bold. Energetic. Ingenious. Genuine. If
these qualities describe you, we'd love for you to join
Ingevity!The Project Engineer provides engineering services for
process, plant, and equipment improvement. Designs and executes
projects to help the site meet capital investment strategies.
Develops and implements projects required to maintain and preserve
buildings, grounds and operating facilities. Provides plant
technical support as needed to address maintenance, construction
and operability problems and is charged with insuring that new
project designs are safe, meet code requirements, comply with
Corporate standards and are cost effective. Project Engineer is a
staff function whose activities support all groups and departments
in one way or another.How You Will Impact Ingevity
- Conversion of conceptual project scopes into viable and cost
- Development of project cost estimates to support accurate funds
- Designs, drawings, project plans and specification for the
engineering aspects of projects, systems, technical equipment or
- Review and monitor project progress to assure quality, cost
management and adherence to schedule commitments.
- Work with safety department to determine design specifications
necessary to meet insurance requirements, NFPA standards, and plant
safety and health standards.
- Work with Environmental Department to ensure new projects are
in compliance with all state and federal environmental laws.
- Provide economic justification and prepare funds requests for
- Prepare bid packages for contractors and vendors. Evaluate
bids.What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years related experience with emphasis on project
- Ability to interpret engineering standards and codes and apply
scientific principles in design of equipment and systems.
- Ability to apply project management principles in the
coordination and execution of field construction plans.
- Understanding of constructability concepts and can apply them
to achieve efficient and timely installation of process equipment
and plant facilities.
- AutoCad proficiency preferred
- PMP Certification a plus
- This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
- This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. -
The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require
sponsorship to work in the US.Ingevity is a company made up of
extraordinary people of every race, religion and background, all
worthy of the same dignity. Our differences are one of our great
strengths. Join us in building a culture of increasing diversity
and respect - a culture where everyone belongs.Ingevity is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.Recruiting
Agencies:Ingevity does not accept unsolicited resumes and
therefore, will not be responsible for any fees associated with
Keywords: Ingevity, Lake Charles , Senior Project Engineer, Engineering , Longville, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!