Company: Recon Management Services
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Summary of Description:
- Develop and oversee the engineering and design efforts for
construction drawings / packages for projects. Duties:
- Assist in the definition of project work scopes for engineering
requirements, including package deliverable requirements.
- Concisely describing the project requirements by means of
engineering sketches and verbal instructions to the design staff.
Presenting this work to the design personnel in an organized form
suitable for design by the available personnel.
- Coordinating and organizing work with other disciplines.
Maintaining good working relationships between disciplines.
- Checking drawing packages for completeness and accuracy.
- Performing calculations required for their discipline. The
ability to check calculations of other engineers for completeness,
code compliance and accuracy.
- Equipment Specifications and Vendor interaction.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from an
accredited university (copy of diploma required).
- Professional Engineer Intern. License Professional Registration
- 5 years minimum in industrial, offshore, petrochemical,
chemical, or utility industries required. Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of discipline design codes and other industry
standard discipline related regulatory codes expected.
- AutoCAD knowledge with 2 years minimum experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook or similar software
with preference on spreadsheets, data base and word processing.
- Ability to walk up to one mile on industrial plant and
construction sites outdoors at any time of the year.
- Ability to work in protective clothing which may elevate body
temperatures by several degrees Fahrenheit for periods of up to 15
minutes without a break.
- Ability to use multi-level stair towers and rung ladders
- Ability to hear safety alarms and signals while wearing hearing
- Ability to sit at desk and operate computer for extended
periods of time.
- Ability to stand, use hands and fingers, grip, handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch
or crawl; and talk and hear.
- Ability to see with visual acuity and distinguish between
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver's
- Ability to lift and carry 15 lbs. on a regular basis is
required and at times lifting up to 25 lbs. may be required.
Keywords: Recon Management Services, Lake Charles , Instrument Engineer, Engineering , Sulphur, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!