Company: Polaris EPC
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: June 20, 2022
I. SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Directly responsible for all or specific project-related
activities, including supporting the Project Manager in developing
proposals, maintaining the Project schedule, updating and budget
reporting. Leads the effort in Inter-discipline coordination. II.
- Assist in the development of Project proposals.
- Develop, manage, and execute Project packages in accordance
with Project Execution Plan
- Develop Project Execution plans for small, medium and large
- Coordinate and manage inter-discipline activities
- Coordinate or self-perform some discipline activities such as
developing the piping line list, piping tie-in list, including
specifying the type of pressure testing, insulation type,
thickness, stress relieving requirements, etc.
- Develops the piping tie-in list.
- Develops the piping specialty items list, including preparing
data sheets for all piping specialty items.
- Developing Requestion for Proposal (RFQ) and tracking for all
major equipment purchased items.
- Develop Bid Tabs and evaluate bids for equipment
- Updating the Project schedule and Budget.
- Participates in the Process Hazards Analysis for projects.
- Develop progress and cost reports for assigned projects
- Prepare Minutes of Meetings.
III. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Actively pursuing registration as a professional engineer
- BS in Engineering - Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or
- 1-5 years experience as a Project Engineer in the Petrochemical
and or Refining industry sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Application skills
- Ability to read various engineering drawings such as P&IDs,
PFDs, plans, etc.
- Experience working in an Engineering Service Company a
- Project Engineering skills - estimating, budgeting, and
scheduling a plus.
- Available for short-term travel
Keywords: Polaris EPC, Lake Charles , Project Engineer, Engineering , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!