Aircraft Mechanic 3
Company: Softpath System, LLC.
Location: Lake Charles
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Softpath is an award winning national consulting and staffing
firm headquartered in Metro Atlanta area with over 800 employees
globally. We support Fortune 500 clients in 20+ verticals including
State/Federal Agencies, Pharma, Financial, Healthcare, IT, Retail,
Telecom and Mfg. Softpath is well known for the great care we take
with our clients and employees alike. Job Details:Title: Heavy
Industrial/Manufacturing - Aircraft Mechanic 3 (2069-1)Location:
Lake Charles, LADuration: 06 Months Contract Job Description:
- Troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine
systems. Conducts diagnosis of malfunctions. Performs maintenance,
disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment
of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical
specifications, engineering instructions, and FAA regulations.
Maintains FAA required records, manuals and inspection forms.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 4 years
additional education and/or related experience.
- Ability to be subject to a variety of physical conditions
- Able to wear respirator or other safety gear
- Ability to be subject to areas which could cause various
phobias due to height or closed spaces
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during
specified work hours, to change physical locations based upon need,
to be subject to both external and internal environmental
- Ability to communicate over ambient noise level and subjected
to a variety of physical conditions
- Able to wear safety gear and to be subject to areas which could
cause various phobias due to height or closed spaces
- Ability to prioritize and adjust tasks simultaneously to
accomplish the project result and to analyze situation to discover
facts, knowledge, interpretations to carry out prescribed
- Able to understand sequence of operations or action to be taken
and to understand and apply basic math skills
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and
guidelines and to determine time, place, and sequence of operations
or action to be taken Preferred Qualifications:
- 6 years or more yrs. of experience in rigging, maintenance,
disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly of various
aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications,
- Airframe and Power Plant license If interested kindly apply.
Softpath is a preferred staffing vendor to fortune 500 companies in
the US headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Softpath System, LLC., Lake Charles , Aircraft Mechanic 3, Engineering , Lake Charles, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!